AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.12.11 10:13:16
To: sfinazzo78

Hello,

Please make sure that your WTV file is not out of sync originally and plays without defects in media player software.

If it is not the case, we need your file to fix the problem. Please upload it to our FTP-server, the instructions will be given to you in our support system.

Looking forward to receive your file.

Best regards.
13.06.12 21:51:09
I bought an unlimited license for AVS4YOU – latest version (8.2.1.525)

My primary reason for purchasing it was to convert saved WTV (Windows Media Center) formatted files to MPG format so that I can use a video editing program (Pinnacle Studio) with it. I also appreciate the batch-processing feature.

(MPG is my first choice for destination format, but AVI and WMV formats are also acceptable.)

Unfortunately, there are two problems:

(1)......Sound and picture fall out of sync. The amount de-sync appears to be about 1/2 to 1 second.
(2)......The last portion of many converted files has no video. On a 32-minute clip, the last 10 minutes were black. The audio continued.

Both of these problems show up whether I am converting to MPG, AVI or WMV.

Stuff I tried:
A......The saved WTV files play fine in the Media Center player.
B......I can import the WTV file into Windows Live Movie Maker (included with Windows 7) and then save it as a WMV file which my editor can work with. It is a little slower and there is no batch-processing feature, but at least it works. Sound & Video are in sync & there’s no “blackout” of the last part of the converted file.

I’ve attached a Screen Shot of the “Advanced” screen for WTV to MPG conversion. Note that it shows MPG as the input codec. Is that correct?

I would very much appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Computer Profile
PC Manufacturer: Gateway ModelDX4710-UB301A
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz
RAM memory: 6 Gb
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 RAM:1,024MB
Hard Disk: Model WDC IDE Interface 500Gb/ 142 Gb free
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Attached files:
Lex
Administrator
14.06.12 07:11:15
To: bobchale@aol.com

Hello,

Your request was processed at our support system:
http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Best regards.
05.07.12 02:38:22
Hello, I recently just bought the Unlimited AVS subscription.

The issue with the audio is complicated, but I'll explain it my best.

If I play the audio file, even as a preview, and I rewind or forward it to another part, it keeps playing exactly where it was. I can rewind it, forward it, etc. If I pause it, it DOES pause, but rewinding and forwarding doesn't actually rewind or forward.

So here's the main issue with this:
If I'm trying to synchronize the audio with the video and I move the bar to somewhere else in the video, the audio doesn't play synchronized with the video.

The actual file itself rewinds, forwards, and stays in sync, but that's of no use unless what I hear myself is in line of the file.

The audio file type is: .wma
Administrator
05.07.12 08:28:50
To: Noboom

Hello,

First we suggest you to use the latest version of AVS Video Editor available here

If you have some other problem, please describe it more exactly, and specify the following information:
- describe your actions step by step while creating your project;
- specify the format, origin and size of the file you are trying to edit;
- specify, if the problem appears by working only with this file or with different files;
- send us a screenshot of your PC configurations
- open your project and send us a screenshot of the main window of AVS Video Editor.

Best regards.
16.07.12 13:26:43
To: Noboom

Was this issue resolved as I have the same problem?
Administrator
17.07.12 12:19:36
To: davekirby1@hotmail.co.uk

Hello,

Please try to use the latest version of AVS Video Editor available here

Could you please describe the issue in more details please?

Best regards.
19.07.12 15:14:09
I tried to convert a 220MB MP4 file to FLV. The conversion completed successfully, but the audio is ahead of the video by a fraction of a second. However, it is very obvious because the video is of an interview.

I am running Video converter 8.1.2.510

What can I do to get the audio perfectly synchronized with the video?

Thanks!
19.07.12 18:58:49
It's not just when converting either. Every single file i've produced with AVS Video Editor has had the audio on BOTH audio tracks getting out of sync with the video the longer you watch it. The first audio is part of the video itself (a recording from a PC game) and the second is an added voice track.

The weirdest thing is that even the de-syncing of these two audio tracks is de-synced, meaning that they de-sync individually fast. Eventually all three tracks are on completely different tracks making it a completely ridiculous amateur-looking peice of crap video.

This, along with the fact that you have to go into an XML file and manually edit it to be able to produce videos with a frame rate higher than 30, are the only two problems that i have with this program. But they are big enough for me not to buy them. So i'd also be very interested in getting a support response here that were of some actual help to us.
Support Manager
20.07.12 11:01:04
To: Robby

Hi,

We answered your questions in Online Support System and we have sent you the instructions to follow in order to solve the sync issue. Please continue the correspondence in Online Support System.
Support Manager
20.07.12 11:09:38
To: bradamodeo

Hi,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download the latest version of AVS Video Converter 8.2.1.525:
http://download.avs4you.net/distributives/AVSVideoConverter.exe

If the problem persists in the latest version of AVS Video Converter, please specify the origin of your input file and if you can play it correctly before converting it on your computer.
23.07.12 09:40:57
Howdy,

There was a file that had an IO error & managed to get it in 2 section's & will join it back together but 1 of the sections has caught the end of the error & put the sound out by a couple of seconds!
I've tried the delay & phasing in audio but don't seem to make much difference is there any tricks?

Thanks Grant
Lex
Administrator
23.07.12 11:31:31
To: gruntly69

Hello,

Please send us a screenshot of the " IO error", please describe your actions step by step. Specify the video formats you use.

Best regards.
22.04.11 11:38:58
I download from FLVs from HULU. I then convert with AVS Video Converter to DVD (BUP, IFO, VOB) files. Fully a third of my conversions are coming out with the audio way out of sync with the video. Understand, this when I play the converter files on my comp before I burn them to a DVD, so it is not the DVD unit in my comp doing this.

The original FLV files are in sync when played on my comp. The converted DVD files are totally out of sync with the audio. Usually, the video leads the audio, many times by a drastic amount of seconds.

Why is this happening only part of the time, even though it is a goodly part of the time?

Anyone experience this? Anyone have an answer or a cure for this nonsense. (It takes a long time to convert these files. It's a pain to have wasted all that time for a conversion that is not watchable.)

Joe V
25.04.11 07:37:16
To: iverazzia@yahoo.com

Hello Joe,

We need one of your flv files to investigate the issue. Please upload it to our ftp-server, the instructions will be given to you in our support system.

Regards.
28.04.11 04:33:01
iverazzia@yahoo.com:
I download from FLVs from HULU. I then convert with AVS Video Converter to DVD (BUP, IFO, VOB) files. Fully a third of my conversions are coming out with the audio way out of sync with the video. Understand, this when I play the converter files on my comp before I burn them to a DVD, so it is not the DVD unit in my comp doing this.

The original FLV files are in sync when played on my comp. The converted DVD files are totally out of sync with the audio. Usually, the video leads the audio, many times by a drastic amount of seconds.

Why is this happening only part of the time, even though it is a goodly part of the time?

Anyone experience this? Anyone have an answer or a cure for this nonsense. (It takes a long time to convert these files. It's a pain to have wasted all that time for a conversion that is not watchable.)

Joe V

I'm experiencing the exact same issue when converting FLV's from LiveLeak/YouTube to AVI or MP4.. audio goes way out of sync with video, especially on long duration files (15/30/50 mins etc..).
Lex
Administrator
15.08.11 13:39:59
To: mdr

Hello,

We need one of your flv files to find the issue. Please upload it to our ftp-server, the instructions were sent to your account in our support system.

Regards.
09.08.12 13:35:53
To: iverazzia@yahoo.com

Hi - I know why this conversion happens...it took me lots of trial and error time, but it has to do with the video frame rate.
Not all of the FLVs are at 29.97...some are at 24.00 or 24.96 etc...
they have to be matched up the same. Once you convert from the FLV to the correct frame rate in MPEG2 or AVI "then" you convert the MPEG2 24.00 -to- MPEG2 29.97
20.08.12 01:31:04
I just started using AVS Video Converter to try and backup my DVD to collection to my computer. What I have been doing is using DVDFab to rip them into a .vob file. I then wanted to use AVS to convert them to .avi, but the resulting video is low quality, choppy, and the audio is completely out of sync. Is it possible to change the settings to get an .avi with no loss of quality?
Administrator
20.08.12 08:08:19
To: watersilver

Hello,

It's highly recommended to add VIDEO_TS.IFO file to AVS Video Converter when converting DVDs.
To get good output quality, choose an HD Profile for conversion (for example, AVI HD Video 1080p).

Here are guidelines on converting DVD to other formats.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  86