AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
02.02.10 13:39:28
I have been having difficulties saving the video's I'm editing to the correct format. (I am new to video editing so please bear with me)

The input files I am importing are H.264 Compression (MP4), 960p = 1280x960 pixels (4:3), 30 fps, 12 Mbit/s data rate, 48 kHz, AAC audio compression (from Gp Pro HD camera).

I would like the exported file to maintain the same resolution at the inputs (or at least very close), but every format I've tried looks like it's had a huge loss on quality or seems to have a stutter every 3-4 seconds. I've tried a ton of settings and am quite frustrated.

I am preparing short (10 minute) videos to upload to my Smugmug account.
[SmugMug]"We recommend a .mov file with the h.264 video codec and AAC 128kps audio (stereo or mono only, no surround sound)."
These are the settings they recommend: http://wiki.smugmug.net/display/SmugMug/How+to+convert+and+format+a+video+for+upload+to+SmugMug

What settings are recommended for saving these videos for uploading to SmugMug?
Administrator
03.02.10 01:14:35
To: justinmank@hotmail.com

First please use the solution offered in the following thread, in order to avoid choppiness when converting your MP4 files.

As for output settings, you can set the parameters required manually by using the Advanced option. The parameters shown in the screenshot attached must be suitable in your case.

Best regards
Attached files:
44.76 KB
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  192