AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.05.08 15:44:30
I think I just accidentally posted under the welcome thread - sorry. I just purchased the DVD Copy software after using the trial and liking it because it burned disks fast. Well I got about 4 copies out of the trial, and now, I cannot burn anything with it. I thought the Copy from Disk to Disk was working, but it is not either. My primary usage is to copy from a DVD Folder to the DVD's, but when that wouldn't work, I tried Disk to disk. I've re-installed and activated the software twice. The program acts as though it is burning, but then nothing is burned on the disks. In the DVD Burn program, sometimes it acts like it is going to start the burn, then the disk kicks out. Other times, it says finalizing, and the disk kicks out with nothing burned on it. Help. I need to get this project completed.
Support Manager
21.05.08 02:18:53
bbryan:
I need to get this project completed

Try to work with FREE AVS Disc Creator

one of the "musthave" programs with simple and intuitive interface
and... good luck with your project ;-)
15.06.08 19:09:58
To: cotoPeC

Sorry, it took me forever to reply. I was able to complete my project by uninstalling the software from my machine and installing it on my daughter's laptop. As I've already paid $60 for an unlimited license, you're advising me to use a freeware instead? I needed the software to burn DVD's from a VIDEO_TS folder that I had created. I'd like to get this to work on my computer. Do you recommend removing every thing from the registry concerning it to get it to work? I'm ready to get the DVD COPY off of her machine and back onto this one now.

Thanks!
Support Manager
16.06.08 00:39:16
bbryan:
I'm ready to get the DVD COPY off of her machine

You can use free Disc Creator on your daughter's laptop.

Please note, that DVD Copy on your machine and Disc Creator are two different programs.
I'd recommend to use the second one - Disc Creator (for registered users)

You don't have to uninstall DVD Copy, the both programs can be installed on your PC at the same time.

Just burn your DVD's with Disc Creator in "burn DVD video" mode.
Working with Disc Creator

Please, inform about the result
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  182