AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.01.10 09:43:06
Well it is happening again. On Video Converter6 as soon as I hit the 'browser' button to look for a file to convert, the entire program vanishes.
This has happened before and I had to delete the program and re-install from a new download; but how many times do I have to go through all this?
Is some virus out to get you, or what?
I hope you can figure out what is happening.
Administrator
14.01.10 00:51:33
To: redblanchard

Apparently, this might happen when the folder which is opened as soon as you click the browser button, contains a virus or a file encoded with a codec which is out-of-date or not installed on your PC. After fresh program installtion, the folder which is opened when you click Browse changes for the default one, therefore the problem does not occur.

What you can therefore try, is running a virus scanner or updating codecs.

Best regards
31.08.10 16:33:33
To: Vlad
I am getting the error "division by zero" when I click BROWSE to load a video and select a MOV file to the video converter program.

I followed this whole post.
uninstalled program
deleted registry items
deleted folders on C drive
downloaded and re-installed
ran the repair, one failure
I have full administrator permissions

Still getting the error.
Windows Vista
Please help.
Attached files:
12.94 KB
02.09.10 04:21:24
To: vicki@compu-rx.com

Hello,

Could you please give more details about the problem:

1)Do you get this error opening only one certain mov files or files of other formats too? If only with one certain file, please make sure it is not damaged and plays without defects in media player.
2) Specify the location of this mov file.

3) Attach a screenshot of your PC configuration (right click on My Computer>Properties).

Looking foward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  502