AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.07.09 11:42:53
I am thinking of getting the AVS software but not sure what it will do and not do yet. Currently I am using "VideoReDo" to edit files I have recorded using BeyondTV (.ts) and then using" MultiAVCHD" to create DVD-R-DL in ACVHD format that play on my Blu-Ray player in full HD.

"VideoReDo" works OK but it's rather old and there doesn't seem to be much interest in improving it and updating it, only supports MPG (they have promised AVI support for years now). MultiAVCHD works but the menu creation is very limited.

Will I be able to burn DVD's on DVD-R-DL or BR-R discs that will play in full HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p) with the AVS software that are playable in a Blu-Ray player?

Thanks,

Steve
Dam
Administrator
24.07.09 00:18:49
To: sundance2009

Hello Steve,

With the release of the AVS Video Converter 6.3 (Release Date: 02/07/2009) we support Blu-ray format totally, so you can convert to or from blu-ray format, create menus, chapters and burn Blu-ray disc.

In any case, I'd recommend you to download AVS Video Converter 6.3 and try it for free before purchasing, to make sure that meets your requirements.

Best Regards
24.07.09 17:12:50
To: Dam

I tried a couple of your programs but CONTRARY to the FAQ the trials are crippled to the point they do not allow a reasonable evaluation of your product. Please consider changing the trials so they are FULL functioning for more than a 5 min. video/movie. How about a 7 day 100% function so one can really find out if the program works.

Not totally sure how your system works. If i want to have the use of say Video Re-Make, Video Converter and Disc Creator would that be one reg. ($39) or would it be one per program ($117)?

Also, if I purchase a 1 year reg. can I upgrade to the unlimited by simply paying the difference between the two levels?

Thanks
Support Manager
27.07.09 02:48:49
To: sundance2009

Please contact avs4you support team concerning all registration/activation questions.

sundance2009:
Not totally sure how your system works. If i want to have the use of say Video Re-Make, Video Converter and Disc Creator would that be one reg. ($39) or would it be one per program ($117)?

The price is for ALL software from avs4you web site

sundance2009:
Please consider changing the trials so they are FULL functioning for more than a 5 min. video/movie

The non-activated programs (lately released) haven't got any feature or time limitations. The only thing they have got is a voice logo added to the output audio files or a watermark in the output video files.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  86