AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.11.09 13:40:48
OOOOOOOooooooooooooo I love the changes/additions. All the changes are great especially the ability to duplicate, the color, the brightners, SLOW MOTION FOR ME, talk balloons, the ZOOOOOOOOM, more options when saving movie....everything I needed. I produce educational products and am a football mom. Yes, I make movies form highlights of all of my son's games, special affects and all. His friends beg me to make highlights of them, individually. It's all because of you. I don't have to hire someone to complete my work. You've given me the tools necessary to accomplish so much.

I've been a user for nearly three years now. I got my new lap and downloaded video editior again, the other day; $10 than the original price, but well worth it for unlimited access and the myriad of perks. Now I can make videos on the go. And thanks for allowing me to re-download the programs on my other computer without additional charges after my main desktop crashed. That meant a lot to me and my pocket. I've never left a review on any product yet I depend on blogs and forums like these to help me make decisions as to whether or not to buy. It is important to leave reviews negative or positive in order to help others. Starting with you I want to say, " Thanks " and let others know what a great product you offer. I've got to leave a review on this great HP lap as well.

Oh, yes, and the new transitions, I'm speechless. Yes, I'd like to purchase a disc but I understand. I also have NERO 9, I like it, but similar functions are easier on AVS video editing. I now use NERO 9 mainly to copy data onto DVD discs; used MUVEE prior to that. It has some things I can appreciate and combine with other video editing programs prior to completion. I've tried Adobe Premier Pro CS3. It's amazing, but ease of use sucks. I remember being so excited but once my friend left and I attempted to use, I needed the manual for to much. The manual is about 500 pages. I really loved the slo motion but overall ease of use...NO...no. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. Back to my baby AVS.

Outside of not being able to make background changes (yes I know I'm' asking for the world) and sometimes having to wait for a response (I've never had to wait more than 48 hours) AVS4YOU makes and amateur like me feel like a bonified Hollywood producer minus the budget. My friends and even strangers that view some of my editing think I'm a pro. Thank you. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :D Again, thanks. I love you.

For persons looking for an exceptional video editing product with many additional complimentary products to enhance your movie making experience AVS4YOU will make all of your dreams come true. Believe that : D
Administrator
20.11.09 01:28:11
To: preprogrammedpupils@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for the review! We really appreciate your kind comments! :-)
03.10.11 04:47:07
mark in andl mark out.
where can I find information about those icons. I am looking and looking but can not find - thanks anyone..
09.10.11 10:57:55
To: julia_stagg@yahoo.com

Hello,

Not sure what options do you mean... Are you talking about Mark Start, Mark End options in Trim function? Please find the details here.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  334