AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
29.10.09 03:06:38
hi there

trying to convert a avi file to dvd and during the process the same error comes up error 14 contact support if problem continues.
converted this film on the trial version no problem. have now purchased the product and getting this problem. also trying to burn a dvd disk and during burn it stops saying SERVO ERROR no matter what blank disk i use. this again worked during the trial version.
please help feel like i have been conned a he monent
Administrator
29.10.09 05:08:04
james.milkins:
during the process the same error comes up error 14 contact support if problem continues.
This error occurs when there is not enough space on disc C: for saving temp files, so please try freeing up some space or redirect temp files to another hard disc.

james.milkins:
also trying to burn a dvd disk and during burn it stops saying SERVO ERROR no matter what blank disk i use.
This error is being discussed in the following thread. If the problem persist with the latest version of the program and the disc you are using for burning is brand new and not damaged, please send us .log files containing the detailed information about the burning process. We will analyse these files and try to offer you a solution.

To find them follow:
for Vista - C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\logs
for XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\Application Data\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\logs\

Please ZIP both the files and attach here.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  343