AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
21.10.09 18:48:39
Hi, I'm using Video Editor to edit out the ads and join the .ts files for Stargate Universe which I recorded from Austar. The format they use I believe is H.264 or mp4 however if I change the extension to avi that also works. My problem is that even though the video is in 16:9 format the program will only show it in 4:3, I made sure the tab at the top was st to 16:9 before importing but nothing I do seems to work. This is very frustrating, the program shows regular digital TV .ts recordings correctly, it just doesn't seem to like PayTV recordings. Any body know what I can do to fix it? or did I just waste my money on AVS as this was the reason I bought it in the first place. I use Videoredo normally as it is easier and faster but it wont import PayTV stuff. Thanks
Administrator
22.10.09 05:31:48
To: nodeity

Do you mean the videos are not displayed properly when you preview them in AVS Video Editor (stretched vertisally or mattes added)? If so, could you probably send us one of such files, so that we could correct the problem. I will send you an e-mail with the uploading instruction.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  369