AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
02.01.09 14:29:49
With VideoConverter 6, if I convert a file to DVD format, it creates all the files in a Video_TS folder just like it should. After the conversion is complete, it asks me if I want to burn them to disk. I can choose to do so and it works fine. But if I choose cancel (in case I don't want to do it right then), I can not find any options or any way to still burn the files to DVD again after that. Isn't there some way to burn a DVD using VideoConverter 6 if it has already created the files. It does if you do it immediately after conversion, but that's my only choice that I can find, I can't choose to do it later.... Can someone help with this?

Thanks!
:-)
Albert
Dam
Administrator
05.01.09 03:29:42
To: achammar@cableone.net

Hello Albert,

To burn the converted file, please:

- right click on the output file
- Send To>> AVS Video Burner
- follow the program wizard

Best Regards
05.01.09 03:30:42
im using Avs Video converter software.. and i would like to know if theres a way of launching the internal burning software without having to do the whole process of converting the video. .. I was trying to convert a movie in .avi format so i could watch it on my dvd... but i dont have as much space as it was required on my harddrive (9 gigabytes) so i had to copy one of the folders with the converted files to my ipod.. and now i want to burn them to 2 dvds..

so i wonder.. if there is a way of launching the AVS video internal burner without doing the whole process again.......

thanks in advance
Administrator
06.07.09 23:59:16
To: dj_zen_@hotmail.com

Please note the above post by Dam.

Regards
07.07.09 00:00:16
i read the tutorial and followed it and at the end it says to build dvd and it also has a check box to burn to disk also.
i check the box, but later it did not burn to disk. My question is how do i skip the dvd build and go striaght to burn to disk. I don't want to do the whole thing again.
07.07.09 00:01:16
I read it again and i made a mistake . it should read as avs video converter 6 and after conversion is complete "Option to burn to disc" my question is mine did not burn to disc. i want to know how to burn it from here without going thru the whole thing again.
Administrator
06.09.09 22:49:23
To: personxyz

Please find the answer to your question above in post #3435.

Best regards
14.10.09 17:30:24
AFTER CONVERTING A FILE TO DVD I AM UNABLE TO FIND THE VIDEO BURNER, IT IS NOT ANY OF THE OUTPUT FILES AFTER PUSHING BROWSE NOR AFTER RIGHT CLICKING ON A FILE AND CLICKING ON SEND TO, I CAN FIND IT WITH A COMPUTER SEARCH, BUT CAN'T FIND A WAY TO INPUT ANY FILES. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME THANKS JERRY
Administrator
15.10.09 00:43:37
To: JERRY O

Alternatively, you can use AVS Disc Creator in order to burn the DVD. Choose Burn DVD option and add the whole VIDEO_TS folder into the program.

Best regards
29.12.09 07:37:12
After the conversion to DVD process, if I don't have the time to burn the DVD disc can I saveit as a file and burn it later to DVD ???

If so, what option will I use later to open the saved file and burn same to DVD.
Administrator
29.12.09 23:50:08
To: gsuemnic

Note the above posts. Please do some searching on the forum before posting next time.

Regards
06.01.10 10:13:21
Dam:
To: achammar@cableone.net

Hello Albert,

To burn the converted file, please:

- right click on the output file
- Send To>> AVS Video Burner
- follow the program wizard

Best Regards

hello I am stuck with the same problem and I tried this and it said "can't bun this option is avialble for resgieterd users only. How do I become a registered user? and is AVS video burner a different software? I have AVS video converter6 and AVS disc creator please help

also

My question is that which software lets you make DVD from a already prepared DVD folder? I do not want to convert the files or make any menus because it is all set.
Which software do I use to simply burn it on DVDs that can be played on a DVD player? Also if the folder is big enough I do not want a Dual Layer DVD but split it into two DVDs. How can I do that?

When I use AVS video converter I do not see the option of making DVD from a perpared folder with menus and chapters already set. that is NOT created through AVS software

please help
06.01.10 10:16:46
also when I try to manually use AVS disc creator for an already prepared DVD folder if it is larger than 1 disc... the disc creator does not give any option for splitting it into 2 dvds. I do not want dual layer. Is there anyway to split a large project into 2 video DVD? where is the option for this and how should I do it?

thank you very mych
Administrator
07.01.10 03:14:43
club30s:
it said "can't bun this option is avialble for resgieterd users only. How do I become a registered user? and is AVS video burner a different software? I have AVS video converter6 and AVS disc creator
If you have already purchased the software, all AVS programs offered on our website can be registered with the license key you have received upon purchase (here is more information on our purchase scheme), so you must be able to use AVS Video Burner too.

club30s:
My question is that which software lets you make DVD from a already prepared DVD folder? I do not want to convert the files or make any menus because it is all set.
You can right-click VIDEO_TS folder and choose Send To > AVS Video Burner or use AVS Disc Creator. If the folder size exceeds your DVD capacity, you can shrink the movie to one disc in AVS DVD Copy or split the movie into two parts in AVS Video Converter. Unfortunately, in the latter case the DVD menu will be lost, but you can create your own one in the Menu window of the program.

club30s:
also when I try to manually use AVS disc creator for an already prepared DVD folder if it is larger than 1 disc... the disc creator does not give any option for splitting it into 2 dvds.
AVS Disc Creator is intended for burning, the movie can be split in AVS Video Converter only.

In case you have any further questions, you are most welcome
02.03.10 07:58:01
hi
when i use my avs6 video converter i cannot uncheck the FINALIZE DISC box. so it automatically finalizes the disc , bit of a nuisance
when you cant add to dvd-r's etc, is there a way round this so it does not do it automatically

d.k.
Administrator
02.03.10 22:47:00
To: dabberdog

If you convert to DVD and then burn to disc, the DVD is finalized automatically, as otherwise there might be problems when playing the disc in a DVD player. What you can do, is burning the DVD later with AVS Disc Creator using Create Data DVD option.

Best regards
20.04.10 20:35:50
Well - I thought I saved the video DVD - I have burned several of our trip. Now I want to burn a few more and I find my title - and it states Disc1 - then
AudioTS VideoTS - both files empty ----
Is there a way to copy the DVD back into AVS and save it to the video library so I can burn a few more DVD's?

Please help!
gobabygo
25.04.10 12:56:44
gobabygo:
I find my title - and it states Disc1 - then
AudioTS VideoTS - both files empty ----

Do you have it on hard drive or on burned disc? If the burned discs are ok, you can copy them with AVS Disc Creator software using Copy DVD function in Copy section of the program.

Regards.
14.01.12 16:36:02
I have Video Converter 8.1 & the first time I converted what I wanted to a DVD format with 22 minites to go the program stopped. I have this time successfully converted the program, taking 9 hours as its long. I need to put onto 3 discs which will be long playing

As it wished to use a DVD which is slow to burn I tried to get it to another & it has reverted to wanting to convert once again & there is no option to burn. As I see that the conversion is complete in My Videos, & I have no wish to wait 9 hours once again, is there any way that I can get Video Converter to burn to dics?

I have tried to burn disc 1 with cutting, pasting, then burning using another program but it fails to play on the DVD. Any Ideas?

Jim
16.01.12 19:48:45
To: gazkhan

Hello Jim,

If you have output DVD on hard drive you can burn it without conversion, selecting VIDEO_TS folder in your DVD, clicking it right mouse button and choosing Send To>AVS Video Burner in the context menu.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  382