AVS4You.comSupportRèglesA propos de nous
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Inscrivé: 04.01.2020
04.01.20 07:00:34
I've been using AVS video editor for a while now. I think its pretty intuitive over all and has allowed my video editing to grow quite a bit compared to some of the horrible earlier options I had tried.

The problem is when it comes to video overlays and audio it has been insanely unstable. Video overlays often cause crashes if I have enough of them (enough being sometimes as low as 3 or 4) and if I had not saved, well we all not that result. As far as audio is concerned I can put an audio track down such as music, say for my introduction, then promptly put the same exact audio track down for a simple outro only to have AVS tell me "sorry we don't support this format" the second time. Clearly untrue as I just placed the same audio track 10 seconds earlier. In addition it seems to have problems with cache as after a while if I have enough things chaching it will just tell me it cant cache the video clip im trying to place. For most of these I have to restart the program for everything to work again.
Inscrivé: 04.01.2020
06.01.20 06:06:09
arthurgretta:
I've been using AVS video editor for a while now. I think its pretty intuitive over all and has allowed my video editing to grow quite a bit compared to some of the horrible earlier options I had tried. properties near viviana mall thane

The problem is when it comes to flats in chembur video overlays and audio it has been insanely unstable. Video overlays often cause crashes if I have enough of them (enough being sometimes as low as 3 or 4) and if I had not saved top builders in mumbai, well we all not that result. As far as audio is concerned I can put an audio track down such as music, say for my introduction, then promptly put the same exact audio track down for a simple outro only to have AVS tell me "sorry we don't support this format" the second time. 1 bhk flat for sale in kondhwa pune Clearly untrue as I just placed the same audio track 10 seconds earlier. In addition it seems to have problems with cache as after a while if I have enough things chaching it will just tell me it cant cache the video clip im trying to place. For most of these I have to restart the program for everything to work again.

Any Updates?????
Inscrivé: 27.02.2019
11.03.20 07:08:59
To: arthurgretta

Hello,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Now install the software on your PC anew.

If it doesn't resolve the issue, please contact us again.

Best regards
Connecté:
Utilisateurs:  0  
Invités :  364