AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
26.03.09 21:40:15
It would be nice if you had something that would capture video off the web like Realplayer does.
Administrator
27.03.09 00:31:06
To: Roger Bryant

Thank you for your suggestion. This feature is really useful and our customers often ask whether we are planning to implement it in future. Actually we are. This is just a question of time ;-)
19.11.09 03:43:38
This is a similar request to the original post of this thread. I want to make videos that demonstrate how to do things in different programs like instructional videos. So what I think the term used is screen-casting to capture the desktop (or entire display screen) , window or a defined portion of any of those and output to a video file.

There is a program called UscreenCapture that I think might work to do that but have not tried it with your Video Recorder program yet. The download is at:

http://www.videohelp.com/download/UScreenCapture.zip

You can go to http://www.videohelp.com/tools/uscreencapture to read more about it. It is described as a filter that capture programs will recognize.

So I am suggesting that you make some program or add the capability of capture the screen to make videos like Camtasia but not necessarily all that fancy.

But in the meantime, I wanted to know if using UscreenCapture will work or if someone has already done that.
09.05.10 19:06:27
Will there be the ability to record the screen as a AVI, etc movie ?

For use in grabbing ingame footage, or making demos on how to use computer programs, etc.

Administrator
13.05.10 00:22:12
To: Azzprin

Our developers are working on a screen capture utility at the moment. There is no deadline set yet, but we will drop a note in the News/Announcements section as soon as there are any news as regards this functionality.

Thanks for the feedback.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  22