AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.03.09 03:44:46
I just bought Video Remaker so I could delete scenes from a movie. I'm horribly confused by your interface.

First, I marked the scenes to delete in the timeline but the bottom bar under each marked segment is blue, not red as shown in your user guide. How do I make the sections I want to delete red? Or did you change your color scheme?

Then I execute "Remake Now" and it churns away just fine. But in my folder where I have the source .mpg file, instead of having a newer, smaller edited file, I have a new folder with two subfolders (Audio_TS and Video_TS) plus a .vrp file. I don't want all this stuff... I just want a new .mpg file that reflects the edits and doesn't take up so much space on my disk.
Administrator
23.03.09 04:23:01
lfisher99:
First, I marked the scenes to delete in the timeline but the bottom bar under each marked segment is blue, not red as shown in your user guide. How do I make the sections I want to delete red? Or did you change your color scheme?

We did. The marked segment should be blue actually. Unfortunately, some of the screenshots AVS Video ReMaker Online Help contains are for the previous version. This is to be corrected at an early date.

In order to delete the unwanted scenes:
- select the beginning of the scene with the left mouse button;
- without releasing it drag it to the ending limit of the scene;
- click Add Area of Deletion button (see screenshot 1).

lfisher99:
Then I execute "Remake Now" and it churns away just fine. But in my folder where I have the source .mpg file, instead of having a newer, smaller edited file, I have a new folder with two subfolders (Audio_TS and Video_TS)

After you click on Remake Now button you can choose the format the new movie will be saved to. In case you select To DVD, the appropriate DVD structure will be created: AUDIO_TS folder (which is empty) and VIDEO_TS folder with IFO, VOB and BUP files. If you would like to get an MPEG file, choose To MPEG (MPEG1 or MPEG2) when saving your movie (see screenshot 2).

Best regards
Attached files:
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  141