AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.03.21 20:30:13
I paid for a full UNLIMITED Subscription a few years back. I recently built a new computer and loaded avs on it. Well low and behold my license key is no good anymore because they say that it is only good for one computer. Here is a quote from the letter I received, "If you install and use or reinstall AVS4YOU software on any other computers you will have to purchase an additional license for each computer", what kind of bullshit is this. I have built 2 computers since purchasing avs and had no problem last time. Did they change there agreement and if so it should only apply to new purchases.

Needless to say I am done with this program that can't even deal with 4k video. I will spend my money on one that can. There are a lot better programs than this on the market.

If you are thinking of spending money on this take my advise and look at another.
18.03.21 10:37:07
To: crw1969

Dear user,

We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the answer you have received from the AVS4YOU Support team. Please be informed, that the official license agreement has never been changed on www.avs4you.com website.

We are working on improving our software and value your feedback.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  498