AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.03.20 17:01:59
1. CASE: Sometimes I have an MKV, an AVI or even an MP4 file that I want to convert, so I can play it on my Samsung Smart TV 2013-model UE55F8005.  I learned that playing a certain file requeres a specific codex to play it, but what about converting a file to another format, does that requiere a codex installed, and can AVS Video Converter handle this for me?

2. I see at https://www.avs4you.com/register.aspx I can get a lifetimer for $59.  (I had bad experience with purchasing other promising third-party products like ..., that stopped converting at 73%, and ..., that couldn't get the job done). Is there a money back garantuee if and then and so ... ?

3. I live in Denmark. We use PAL system here I "think". Perhaps theres an option to convert videos for a specific contry?
Developer
19.03.20 09:24:42
To: Tossen

You can try our AVS Video Converter for conversion of MKV, AVI or MP4 files to Full HD (1920x1080 frame size) for your Smart TV.
AVS Video Converter has special profile "MP4 - Samsung Full HD TV".

Common conversion (without effects, without merging, splitting or trimming of video files, without aspect correction) is FREE in AVS Video Converter.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  171