AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
29.10.19 12:47:39
Hello everyone,,
I'm trying to get a very simple project to work. I did a screen capture of about 5 minutes of video, and then trimmed off some of the beginning, and added a couple of text overlays. I'm having two issues:

1. When playing the preview, the video just stops about 75% of the way through the project (the progress bar keeps moving, but video is frozen)
2. When I hit publish (using default HD youtube settings), the video does not match the preview - The text is showing as its supposed to, but its taking video from later in the file, so the text and video are out of sync by about 45 seconds. In the preview its correct. Or at least its correct until the video stops playing. I have to guess after that.

I just did a wipe and clean install of the latest version of the program about 2 weeks ago, using the instructions provided from another post.

The video stopping seems to happen frequently, but the publishing error is a new one. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
01.11.19 12:34:10
To: Dembe

Hello Dembe,

Could you please specify if the issue persists when you produce a particular file/files of a particular format/every file?
Specify the input and output file parameters (file format, video and audio codecs, etc.)

Please also try to change some settings in AVS Video editor

Settings -> Preview -> Video rendering = Use video buffer.
Choose Single-Tread Conversion (Edit > Settings > Processing > Single-Thread Conversion)

Next you can try to change video decoder: Settings -> Acceleration

1) hardware Intel Media decoder - for Intel processors with iGPU;
2) software Intel Media decoder - for Intel/AMD CPU;
3) NVIDIA CUDA decoder - for NVIDIA GPU;
4) common decoder (disabled Intel decoder and disabled NVIDIA decoder)

Restart the program and try to produce the video again.

Inform about the results.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  108