AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
02.09.19 06:59:20
I purchased this program and am definitely not happy I did. For the most part, it is fine with 1 file, although I don't find the processing should be faster for a PC like mine that's an i7 with 16GB ram.

My main problem now is every single time i try to add more than one file and drag it to the timeline, when I move the seeker over to the 2nd clip and press play it doesn't do anything, and it's just black. It's not a codec thing as this has happened all 3 times I've tried. So much for this program being so amazing and advanced when I can't even combine 2 files!
02.09.19 07:02:09
To: kevinflack
To add to this then it just says "not responding" and crashes.
Developer
02.09.19 10:51:46
To: kevinflack

First of all, please check this option:
Settings -> Preview -> Video rendering = "Use video buffer" (recommended for Windows 10).

Also you need to check the decoder settings:
Settings -> Acceleration .

It is important to properly configure decoding depending on the PC configuration and settings in the Windows system.

Please read these instructions:
How to set NVIDIA® as a preferred graphics processor for the AVS4YOU applications on your laptop?

How to set NVIDIA® as a preferred graphics processor for the AVS4YOU applications on Windows 10?

How to set Intel® Graphics as a preferred graphics processor for the AVS4YOU applications on your laptop?

How to set Intel® Graphics as a preferred graphics processor for the AVS4YOU applications on Windows 10?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  238