AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.08.19 22:27:04
When I cut a clip out of movie whether it be hd or sd. I covert it to Instagram allowed formats mp4 and MOV. It was working fine then all of a sudden the audio was out of sync on one of the clips now everytime I cut a clip all of them are. I reinstalled the program and it worked once then went back to audio out of sync. Ive looked for updates it seems the video has no problems before hand plays fine in potplayer and inside avs video remaker but when its finished making the clip into mp4 or mov it has a audio delay everytime now. im wondering if there needs to be update or if its on my end I cant figure it out. Please anyone with this problem at this current time or if anyone has any solutions to my problem I would appreciate thanks.
23.10.19 14:26:44
To: jokertoker

Hello,

Does the problem persist when you convert a particular file/files of a particular format/every file?

Please try to completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Inform about the results.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  123