AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
16.01.19 05:36:30
Hello AVS4YOU team,
When will you implement an option into AVS Video Converter that allow users to
- Choose 2 available audio tracks [ or add another external audio file (mp3/ wav/ flac...) ] at the same time to the input video ?
At the moment, AVS Video Converter only allow us to choose only 1 available audio track, and we also cannot add another external audio track to the input video.
- Choose 2 available subtitle tracks [ or add another external subtitle file (srt/ ass / ssa...) ] at the same time to the input video ?
Same as about audio tracks, at the momen, AVS Video Converter only allow us to choose only 1 available subtitle track, and we also cannot add an external subtitle file to the input video.
AVS Video Converter is the best video converter I have ever used, but without 2 above suggested functions, it is a weak point when createing DVD and Blu-ray discs. So I really hope you will add these options soon !
Please reply me soon
Thanks !
Regards
Nat
16.01.19 09:00:55
To: johnnac

Dear user,

Thank you for the suggestion, but we cannot tell you when the options may be available.

I have passed the information over to our developers team.

Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards
16.01.19 12:53:42
To: Nat

Thank you so much for replying. I hope my suggestion will be available in AVS Video Converter as soon as possible.
I am sure that is the aspiration of all users who usually use AVS Video Converter to create and burn DVD / Blu-ray disc !
AVS Video Converter is the best video converter. Ad I hope so much that if the developers agree with my idea and implement those features into AVS Video Converter, this software will become the best DVD / Blu-ray Creator, too.
Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  181