AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.03.18 18:14:20
So I just purchased the AVS Video Editor License cuz I actually found it really useful,So I opened it up and started working on one of my gameplay videos and it turns out that while editing videos,The video itself is ahead of the audio,But when I get to render the video and produce it,It syncs up,This whole ordeal is kinda messing up my editing session and is really holding me off,I would LOVE any type of help,Papa Bless. :-D :-D
Nat
20.03.18 09:59:28
To: succlecheese

Dear user,

Please try to change the preview quality: click on the Edit button on the top toolbar - choose Settings - General tab - Preview section: choose "High (Slowest)" in "Quality" drop down box to get the best available quality for the timeline video playback. Please note that processing/editing speed will be lower. If you check the option "Use original format in media library" - you will get the best available quality for the preview from media library.

Inform about the result please.

Kind regards
20.03.18 15:08:14
To: Nat

Thanks man!,It seems to have perfectly worked with me,I can get past the whole slow render thing,But other than that,I can finally work without being confused which part did I trim correctly or not,Thanks again! *YAHOO*
Nat
21.03.18 08:07:44
To: succlecheese

Thank you for the information.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  25