AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
21.06.17 11:30:08
I am running the latest ver 7.5 of Video Editor. It has known to be working perfectly. Now I can not play in the preview window of any media files, that used to work.

When it plays, there is only sound and no picture, black screen. When I click "next scene", picture plays but no audio, just says "searching...".

Please advise what could be the problem. I hadn't played around with any configuration settings of late. Trying changing Preview Quality, same results.
21.06.17 11:59:05
To: ffrree

Solved by changing Preview Setting to "use Video Buffer".

Strange, I never changed that setting or any other setting for the last year or so.
Developer
22.06.17 10:27:16
To: ffrree

The problem of black screen on preview has become more frequent since the appearance of Windows 10, especially for discrete video cards NVidia and integrated videocards Intel. The issue is related to video card drivers or its settings.

"Use video buffer" is a new option in our video-products from release 2017.01 and is intended for solving that problem. Previously, we used only one mode of video rendering - "Allow video overlay" (by default). Now we give you the possibility to change mode depending on the situation.

Using of video buffer allows you to solve problems of black screen or partially displayed video, to output video to the second screen and to make screenshots in the usual way (PrintScreen, Alt+PrintScreen).

If everything is OK, we recommend to users to use a video overlay, and in case of problems - a video buffer.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  614