AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.06.17 10:29:52
When i try and adjust my speed it freezes and crashes AVS EVERYTIME. i got a new PC, brand new DL of AVS, still same issue. and i built this PC, it has far beyond the specs it needs for anything. I was having this problem a few months ago and have gotten knowhere with the tech in my ticket, he just keeps telling me to install a fresh version and run a repair on it, this was on my old PC, now i install on a new PC and same issue. it isnt my version, packs or PC. there is a bug, a BIG one. HELP!!! youtube and streaming are currently my only income, and as i have paid for AVS id rather not have to find another editor, learn a new editor and probably PAY again.
14.06.17 10:30:46
Seems now i cant do anything with AVS. i added a video file and tried to play it in the preview window, that froze it as well. What is going on!!??
14.06.17 10:56:21
ALSO before i get any of the cookie cutter responses.... this is a BRAND new install, i dont need to uninstall and reinstall.... on a BRAND new built computer. Also i have tried disabling the intel in options, it did nothing. with the amount of people i see having the EXACT same problem yall need to fix whatever is causing it, not steering your customer base around in circles. revert BACK to the old version that worked and start over or fix this one. DONT keep making excuses and telling people to reinstall an obviously faulty version of the software we PAID for. a lot of us need this stuff for work, like me. I have been unable to create and edit videos now for MONTHS because of this glitch and your failure to fix it.
Nat
14.06.17 12:47:08
To: sickinger_immortal

Dear user,

Please specify the origin of the files you use.

Do you have the same problem with all files you use, of different origin and formats?

Try to describe your actions step by step and specify the moment the problem occurs.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
14.06.17 14:03:25
To: Nat

I open avs, import my media files, drag them to video. right click then select speed. it freezes, then crashes. i mostly use MP4 format. but it does it to all formats.
14.06.17 14:04:23
To: Nat

And i have over 500 videos made, most with AVS. doing it the same as always, when the 6 patch came out i started having all kinds of issues, and even with V7 i still have them
Nat
15.06.17 10:11:17
To: sickinger_immortal

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

Please specify how many video cards you use.

To avoid the problem please try to do the following: press the "Edit" section on the main menu of AVS Video Editor - choose "Settings" command - go to "Preview" tab - in "Video Rendering" check the option "Use video buffer" and restart the application. Inform about the result.

If the problem remains please repair AVS libraries:
1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
2. Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:
If you run 32-bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
If you run 64-bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  233