AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
27.05.17 16:09:31
I have a video a friend took on his phone but it's portrait and needs to be landscape. I used rotate to put it the right way round but the black border is massive. I tried adding zoom to minimize but I can only use rotate or zoom, not the two together.

How do I get rid of the black box around the video once it's turned the right way round?

Thanks.
Nat
29.05.17 12:58:38
To: Kasubi

Dear user,

The fact is program by default changes the aspect of the video according to the aspect of the first video added to the timeline.
To avoid the issue please: click Edit button on the top toolbar - choose Settings - General - in Project section unclick the option 'Set the project's aspect ratio according to the first file' and close the Settings window.
Afterwards you will need to select your project aspect ratio according to the aspect ratio of the output file: click Edit - Aspect ratio - select the one you need. Then edit your video and save it. You will not have the issue this way.

You can apply 2 video effects to your video - to add an additional line right click on the video effects line - choose add line.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  252