AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
23.02.17 21:13:54
An extremely useful feature would be the ability to select several objects within an AVS4YOU Video Editor Text/Graphics Edit Window and then align them horizontally and/or vertically relative to the tops, bottoms, left or right edges, or centers of the various objects' containing rectangle. This feature is quite common in photo editing programs and other software in which graphic objects--and text objects, qua objects, are, after all, just a type of graphic object--are manipulated.

One use I personally would make of this capability is to precisely align several text objects in a line when making karaoke-style music videos in which such objects needs to be successively highlighted and dehighlighted as the video/music progresses. Certainly this sort of object manipulation can be done manually, but that is both needlessly labor intensive and imprecise relative to electronically calculated and effected object placement.

Please consider adding this capability to future releases of AVS4YOU Video Editor.
Nat
28.02.17 11:10:08
To: stanwhjr

Dear user,

Thank you for the useful suggestion.

I will surely pass it over to our developers team.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  46