AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
01.02.17 15:25:14
I don't have a professional camera but I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, which the quality of video is great.

I produced the video with HD features at 1080... but when I uploaded it on youtube.. the quality is clearly lower... why is that...

What are the steps to produce the video file, so it can keep it best quality on Youtube..

After I upload the video on youtube, when I want to view it , the video starts at 480p.

I can watch it at 1080 if I choose myself the option below the video settings of youtube

But it doesn't start as a1080 like I see on other video creators...

Hope you can help me giving the step by step details, or at least general details about custom mode..
Thank you
Developer
03.02.17 15:03:16
To: Vladazar

We checked the uploading of video files, converted with AVS Video Converter, on YouTube. All is OK. If you uploaded 1080p video, YouTube will give you access to the 480p size quickly and to the 720p or 1080p sizes after some delay. You need to wait for a while.

As for the default size of video, YouTube remembers the last size you appointed for player. And the next video will be played with the previously selected your preferred size.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  271