AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
24.01.17 09:58:16
So, I bought a new computer, more powerful Intel processor (as opposed to AMD processor in old machine) and twice as much RAM as I had in my old unit, but I can't use my AVS 7 software on the new computer because it uses almost every bit of the 8GB of RAM this machine has. I never had a problem with AVS in my old machine with only 4 GB of RAM. All my other video editing programs work fine in the new computer. I'm at a loss to figure out what's going on. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do to correct this situation. AVS is the only video editing program I have that will allow me to change the aspect ration and I really need to use it And please don't say "you need to buy the most up to date AVI package". I went back to my old 6.4 AVS software and it does the same thing.

Thanks!
Nat
27.01.17 11:54:06
To: mdv921

Dear user,

New versions of AVS4YOU software have just been released.

Please try to reinstall the software following precisely the steps below and inform about the result:
1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.
2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Developer
28.01.17 13:27:18
To: mdv921

Old versions of AVS Video Editor (before 7.3.1) could support only up to 2 GB of virtual memory for 32-bit process in any versions of Windows. Since version 7.3.1 AVS Video Editor supports up to 4 GB of virtual memory for process in 64-bit Windows and up to 3 GB of virtual memory for process in 32-bit Windows. But it can not use 8 GB of memory (RAM) for process, as you wrote. It is very strange. Something is wrong with your system.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  16