AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
01.11.16 15:58:53
Hi AVS4YOU team,

I wish AVS Video Converter will have 2 options below :

1. At " To Blu-ray", after converting and burning, the Blu-ray movie disc will have subtitle(s) which can be turned on or turned off when needed by Blu-ray player's remote control.

The conversion results always have hard-subtitle ( which always show on movie screen and can not be turned off by Blu-ray player's remote control when I need ) and I don't like this.

2. I can choose only 1 subtitle channel and 1 audio channel for each input movie ! I think this is the weak point when creating any Blu-ray movie disc.

So I hope you will add an option that allow users can choose many subtitle channels and many audio channels for each input movie !

When you receive this wish, please reply me soon.I will wait you.

Thanks !
Nat
02.11.16 11:42:53
To: thatlavailon

Dear user,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I will pass them over to our developers team.

Should you have any questions or further suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
02.11.16 14:34:32
Thanks very much for your reply

I wish my suggestions will be applied to AVS Video Converter as soon as possible.Because,in my opinion,these suggestions are really very useful and necessary.

I have another suggestion for AVS Video Converter.It is about the DVD/Blu-ray menus.They are really very rudimentary and not professional.I wish menu which includes 3 small menus : a menu for choosing subtitle channel,a menu for choosing audio channel and a menu for choosing chapter.

Kind regards
02.11.16 14:38:28
When these options are available , please inform to me at here.

Thanks very much
Nat
03.11.16 12:44:06
To: thatlavailon

Dear user,

Thank you for the suggestions.

Unfortunately for now it is not possible to created DVD\BlueRay video with more than one subtitle and audio track.

I will inform you as soon as the options are available.

Kind regards
03.11.16 14:54:03
To: Nat

Thanks. I hope my three suggestions will be available in near future.

If I have any other idea for your softwares , I will write at here

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  199