AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.08.16 22:16:03
I'm new to video editing software in general - have used WMM a few times for simple tasks. Friend recommended AVS so I'm trying it out. So far, I like it . Looks like it will do what I want - take a recorded video from my phone, let me add commentary, overlay graphics, etc. and create an instructional video that I can post to YouTube.

One issue so far, can't seem to find any info on it. I load up my video, press play, and start recording via the microphone line. After a few minutes, it seems the playback freezes in the window, but the recording continues. Switching from regular screen to full screen resets the video to where I can it again, but I lose 3 to 5 seconds during this pause and things get out of sync. I just recorded 30 minutes of audio and now that I saw what happened will have to split/trim/etc. the audio so it stays in sync or start over.

This also seems to happen during playback - the video will just freeze up but audio will continue.

Has this happened to anyone before? Could it be something in setup or config, video codecs, etc.? If this can be made reliable, and I can test out the graphics overlays and producing portion of this software, will definitely be purchasing a lifetime subscription.

Thanks!
Scott
Nat
25.08.16 07:08:55
To: scottjen26

Dear Scott,

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please let us know about the result.

Kind regards
14.09.17 01:20:05
I am having this same issue. I just downloaded 8.0.2.302 and it is still doing this. I am on windows 10.
Nat
15.09.17 14:15:40
To: jaschaub

Dear user,

Please try to provide some additional information about the issue:
- specify the format and origin of the file you are editing,
- specify the caching and preview settings you select in AVS Video Editor: press the Edit button on the top toolbar - choose Settings - Preview and Environment.
- attach your PC configuration: right click on My computer - choose properties.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  39