AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.08.16 14:47:13
Hello!!!

My question is in connection with a little audio bug when i switch from a video to another in ASV Video Editor.

I have a 30 minutes final video as a result of, more or less, 200 little video merged together (Go Pro mp4 1920x1080 59,9 fps).
Unfortunately I've notice a little metallic noise between all little video and the following one.
I don't know why this noise is there between any video merged together but, there is someone able to help me by fixing this error?

Let me know if you want me to better explain the problem.
I'm talking about a little metallic noise. Is not so loud but is very disturbing.

Thanks in advance.
Nat
16.08.16 10:54:54
To: Spaggio86

Dear user,

You can do the following: right click on the video track where you get the sound glitch - choose Audio, in the new opened window under the preview you will see an audio line with fade in and fade out effects and triangles indicating them, please drag the triangle at the end according to the arrow on the screenshot and then back to the very end of the audio line, press Ok and try to playback the audio.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
20.08.16 13:49:47
To: Nat

Hi Nat.

Thanks for answering but, this trick doesn't work. I drag the triangle to the left end then to the right till the very end but the glitch is still there.

Furthermore, consider that, I have more or less 900 video to merge toghether... I think would be tricky to set this kind of action for every video.

I'm quite frustrating cause from a software like AVS Video Editing I expect more audio quality. I's not a little bug to cope with.
It's very strange such a disturbing bug for a video editing program.

Any other idea about how to fix it?
24.08.16 18:20:50
Nobody can help me? :'(

I really need someone's help...
Nat
25.08.16 07:17:52

Dear user,

Our developers are working on this issue now.

You can send us your project .vep file with audio (video) files you have problems with, so we could edit your project file.

Thank you for cooperation and understanding.

Kind regards
11.09.16 12:57:56
To: Nat

Hi Nat,

How can I send you the entire project? The video are quite heavy. Do you have an email account?
In the meanwhile I'm sending you the .vep project without original video. Is not full, it's just a little part where you can understand the audio issue I'm talking about. But I'm not sure it'll work without original video I used.

Let me know how to fix this issue.

I really need you to help me by understanding how to fix the problem. I do have to finish my project.

Please, I need your help!!!
Attached files:
Administrator
12.09.16 12:26:03

Hi Gabriele,

Please find the answer in our Support System and continue the correspondence there to get the issue resolved individually.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  30