AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.08.16 03:55:02
I've asked this question before, but the answer was not satisfactory. I don't know why you discontinued DVD COPY, but anyway, you suggested that DISC CREATOR takes it's place with the same options. This is not true, how do you compress a DVD disc to Hard Drive, and output only the movie title and audio, or any other titles you wish to compress to DVD-R file size, so it can be burned to a DVD-R disc? DVD COPY gave us that option, mainly a different software other than DVD SHRINK, that you use to support. If you are familiar with DVD SHRINK, you can specify what Titles and what Audio streams you want to compress to the hard drive in DVD Structure, but that software is pretty old, even though it still works good. It makes zero sense you discontinued support of DVD COPY, when you have nothing else with the different options on the compression of the output file to replace it. Discontinuing one of your products, with nothing to replace it, is a very odd decision. IMO I'm really interested in your response. thank you...

On the positive side, the audio out of sync problem with Video Converter, seems to be much better. I don't have near the problems I used to have, after numerous attempts to fix it with your support group, and I thank you for that.
Nat
16.08.16 10:49:40
To: Indyrod

Dear user,

Thank you for the feedback.

For now you can use AVS Video Converter to compress your DVD video file and delete the unwanted parts from your video.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
17.08.16 20:57:00
To: Nat

Do you recommend not using the OLD DVD COPY, due to changes made to other AVS4YOU programs that might be pulled in by DVD COPY? I don't have it installed currently, but I do have the last download exe install program, so I could use it, but wasn't sure I should still use it. thanks
Nat
19.08.16 09:07:34
To: Indyrod

Dear user,

You can still use AVS DVD Copy together with the rest of AVS4YOU software.

But it is no longer updated.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  378