AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.06.16 09:33:19
We have 2 almost identical computers (i5 processor, windows/10, 4 Gb memory) and both run AVs4U video editor 7. The computer with the standard graphics board runs fine but when we mute audio, cut a video or edit a scene, the first second of the video become slow (like the computer or grahpics board is not hanling it anymore). The computer however has a Geforce GTX 960 grahpics boiard - a very powerful gaming card.

So we import a video (1080i from Gopro hero4), we bring it to the storyboard and it runs fine. Than we mute the audio and the first 2-3 seconds give the problem.
Even if I remove the audio from the video first and then import - samen problem. Unmuted no problem, mute on - problem.

Same when we cut a video, the first few second of the second part are bad.

Any suggestions?
Nat
14.06.16 08:33:31
To: mvandenbroek@mpluz.nl

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please reinstall AVS4YOU software following the instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Try to use the program and inform about the result.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  522