AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.04.16 19:20:38
I've been using the AVS Video editor for several years and have always enjoyed doing so without any issues but yesterday one appeared that has me scratching my head. When I imported a video to edit, it (of course) appeared just below "Current Project" in the upper middle of the screen and when I clicked on this video it filled the entire preview screen to the right as normal. I was then able watch it there or expand it to full screen.

However, once I added it to the main menu and then clicked on it on the storyboard, the preview image in the upper right preview screen shrunk down so that the video can only be partially seen in the top upper left corner of this preview screen. If I expand this to full screen, it appears the same - only partially in the upper right part of the screen. The rest of the sreen is black.

Further, I discovered that if I minimize the editor from full screen to partial screen and move it around my desktop by right clicking on the top of it, as I do so the video itself in the preview screen appears to be stationery so that if I move the entire editor over to the left a bit, now the video begins to fill in the preview screen as I'm moving it. In other words, for whatever reason, once the video is on the storyboard, it appears to be locked in a position such that it cannot be fully watched in the preview screen. Only a part of it is visible, the rest of it is underneath the frame of the editor itself (if that makes any sense). So what to do and how did this all of a sudden start happening?

btw, I downloaded the latest version of the editor this mornng but am still having the same problem.

I would appreciate some help with this if anyone else has had similar issues and was able to resolve it. Thank you.
Nat
07.04.16 13:51:13
To: justbewhoyouare

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Now install the software on your PC anew. Try to use it and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

kind regards
06.08.16 00:08:41
Hello I am having the same issue and there is not an actual link to click as stated below. I found another thread with the same issue and that link goes to a page that says server is busy. Can you please help, I have attached an image below to show.

Attached files:
37.83 KB
37.83 KB
Administrator
09.08.16 10:48:34
To: onesic6

Hi!

Please try to do the following:

<1> Update AVS Software.

<2> Update drivers of the graphics card downloading and installing from the website of manufacturer.

<3> Install updates for the OS.

Let me know the results.
15.08.16 01:29:25
To: Lynxy

Hi Lynxy,

I have tried everything in order as suggested and still have the same result. Please advise.

Thanks,
Will
Nat
16.08.16 10:59:56
To: onesic6

Dear user,

Please specify the video cards you use.

Thank you for information.

Kind regards
18.12.16 20:10:42
To: justbewhoyouare

I am currently having this exact problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled latest version with no success.

This is very frustrating - I am half way through a project and unable to finish...
Nat
20.12.16 11:46:33
To: Kingfisher

Dear user,

Please specify how many video cards you use.
If you have 2, try to disable one and use AVS Video Editor.

Try to update your video and audio card drivers and inform about the result.

Thank you for information.

Kind regards
21.07.17 11:49:38
I think this is the post that they are talking about

http://forum.avs4you.com/posts.aspx?lng=ENG&t=5230

Can you double check the size ratio of the project, It might resolve this issue.

Kind regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  298