AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
24.03.16 22:55:51
Hello,

I am currently trying to produce my work on my AVS Video editor and every time I go through the instructions to produce me video, it always asks me the file to choose and I select it all the way through.

I would then select the destination to go to my desktop and then when I hit " Create " , the video would produce less than 1 second and say it's completed.

When I locate the file on my desktop and double press it to play, nothing comes out and the file is only 11kb in memory. I know it never produced and I can't find a work around this .

Anyone have any solutions or tips ?

Much appreciated.

-CISinks
Nat
25.03.16 07:19:04
To: CISinks

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
26.03.16 12:28:33

I am having the exact same problem, have you been helped on this?
Nat
28.03.16 09:07:59
To: blissfields

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall all AVS4YOU software traces from your PC following the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Now install the software on your PC anew.

Best regards.
30.03.16 01:09:05

No , I wasn't able to resolve this just yet. You may want to try and see if you can run the steps Nat had sent you and see if it works. Make sure to download the "link" to remove all the files from the previous AVS software. As long as you keep your save from the Editing you are doing, it won't disappear. I backed it up just in-case. After doing that it's suppose to work, but not for me . After, She had suggested turning off all your anti-virus software and firewalls and repeat the steps. Uninstall, Clear all files through "link", re-download AVS, re-install (make sure firewall/anti-virus is off) and perform the procedure again. Still , no avail for me. I even activated my key code and it still wouldn't work.

She asked to put this in the start run-up to do a computer diagnostic to see if any files were damaged. Copy and paste this into your start and run that command console.

If you run 32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
If you run 64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

Everything is showing 100% success on my end, so I really don't know what to do or what's going on.
31.03.16 11:21:34

Thanks CIS, yeah I tried the advise above which I saw on another thread already, all of it to no avail, feel like banging my head on a wall
I think it may be down to the files I have been editing as it has worked OK with other formats, it's 1080p MOV video from a GoPro (alike)
Have you tried editing other formats?
I assume I await for Nat to ask me to upload a file like I've seen in other threads? Did you do this?
thanks for your help
Nat
01.04.16 15:35:49

Dear user,

Please try to do the following:
1. Save the attached .exe file on your PC.
2. Close all running AVS applications and launch the utility.
3. Follow the instructions given.
4. When the installation is complete new updated software components will be installed on your computer.

Please let us know about the results.

Best regards.
Attached files:
4684.27 KB
15.04.16 21:16:40

I got it to work.

There was some kind of video file update Nat sent to me and it finally finalized . You should see if you can get the file from her.

It's some kind of update file.

Works beautifully now.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  218