AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.03.16 11:31:06
Hello,

I've used multi-trim to split my video in different parts (or clips, not sure of the exact meaning). I began to add special effects, and I would like to change the time where I've put a split.
I expected to find an easy drag and drop feature to just move the limit between 2 parts of the video: but I didn't find this. The only drag and drop feature I found extends or diminish the duration of a part, thus creating a hole or a duplication when running the video. The other way is to enter multi-trim on each part, and change the time limit, but of course no way to get the exact same time value in both parts.
Do you have a suggestion to do this easily ?
Otherwise, I have to redo everything from the beginning: split, ad special effects etc...

Thank you

Kristop
Nat
21.03.16 08:11:30
To: Kristop

Dear Kristop,

Unfortunately it is not possible to switch the time of split point.

What you can do it split only the parts you need to edit not the redo the whole project.

I will pass your suggestions over to our developers team.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
23.03.16 10:16:44
To: Nat

thank you for your answer,
but I don't understand how to do what you suggest: "split only the parts you need to edit "... My parts are still in my time-line (I didn't create separate clips in separate video files, and even so...), so if it is impossible to "un-split", there is no way out, am I wrong ?

Please suggest to the development team that just the un-split feature would be great ! (and since there are already some drag and drop features on the split limit on the time-line, I suppose it is not much of an effort... (by the way, I don't really see a use for the existing split-shift feature)).
Nat
24.03.16 06:20:41
To: Kristop

Dear Kristop,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will surely pass it over to our developers team.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  129