AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.12.15 03:07:49
Since your company does not support DVD COPY anymore, and your support has said other programs do what DVD COPY used to do, I don't know what you mean. How does your software allow you to copy a movie DVD to HD or another DVD, and only copy the movie, and select what you want to copy and the files size settings, that DVD COPY had available. If I want to rip and compress a DVD movie, like DVD COPY, so it will fit on a DVD-R, how can you do that without DVD COPY? DISC CREATOR, does not let you choose what you want to rip, so I don't see why you stopped supporting DVD COPY, when your other video programs, do not offer the same flexibility and options.

also, what do I have to do, when you update your software, or answer a post like this on your forum, so I get an email when either of those occur?
Administrator
15.12.15 08:23:31
To: Indyrod

Hi Rodney!

Please be advised that AVS Disc Creator has the basic option of copying discs, i.e. to create an exact copy of the source disc. No additional options are available. Sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused.

You may check the software updates on our official website.

As for the forum, unfortunately, there are no notifications and we invite you to check the answers directly.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  71