AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.10.15 22:01:40
Hi there,

Just a heads up regarding AVS Video Editor, Trying to create .mp4 video files to upload to YouTube (The YouTube option is set for .avi which would be nice to be able to change) I set all the options I need when going though files->mp4 but when I click create it comes up about an error 13. After some digging I found out this is related to the audio so I selected no audio and click create and it worked. I stopped it, went back, put audio back on and hey presto it works.

So it seems I have possibly found a bug, so if anyone gets error 13 just turn off audio, start then stop, then audio back on.

And I tested the final mp4 file and it works with sound just fine.

Using latest version 7.1

Cheers
Nat
14.10.15 14:57:20
To: G0bliinKing

Dear user,

Please specify the size of the output file as well as the file system of the drive you have chosen for the output file. For it please right-click on it > Properies > General tab > File System.
Our software can give "Error code 13" working on FAT32 hard drive after output file reaches 4 Gb.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
18.10.15 22:28:34
Nat:

Dear user,

Please specify the size of the output file as well as the file system of the drive you have chosen for the output file. For it please right-click on it > Properies > General tab > File System.
Our software can give "Error code 13" working on FAT32 hard drive after output file reaches 4 Gb.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards

lol.. I haven't used FAT32 on my PCs for many many years :) I always use NTFS due to the file limits.

So I can quite clearly confirm its not the file system.
Nat
19.10.15 11:32:40

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew.

Inform about the result please.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  99