AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
30.08.15 17:22:19
Hello,

I have the same problem of other users in this forum.

I import .mov videos from a Canon 70D and apparently I can't produce anything with those in Video Editor.

Latest version installed, tried uninstall and reinstall to no effect. I also tried running this command:

I have just bought the programme specifically in order to produce videos from material shot with my Canon, thus if this is not working I'm willing to ask for a refund.
30.08.15 17:25:30
To: semper1985

Sorry, the message was sent inadvertently before I finished writing. Here's the whole message:

Hello,

I have the same problem of other users in this forum.

I import .mov videos from a Canon 70D and apparently I can't produce anything with those in Video Editor.

Latest version installed, tried uninstall and reinstall to no effect. I also tried running this command:

%COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

All files checked are green, it looks like nothing is missing.

I have just bought the programme specifically in order to produce videos from material shot with my Canon, thus if this is not working I'm willing to ask for a refund.

Thanks for helping me out,
Luigi
02.09.15 08:33:26
Update: I tried to convert .mov into .avi files. I had to use a third-party converter and not AVS Video Converter which would produce the same error as Video Editor (small, useless 11Kb file created).

I used .avi files in the Video Editor and the software does now produce a video, but the HUGE problem is that the video produced is choppy or appears to be at a lower framerate than the original in many sections, and YES: original .avi files play smooth from beginning to end AND I've kept original frame-rates in advanced settings during production.

Please help because this is really becoming frustrating, and I'm more and more inclined to ask for a refund.
Nat
03.09.15 10:01:54

Dear user,

Thank you for all the information.

You have assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
17.05.19 03:30:31

Hey!

I got the same and exact problem with my Canon 70D camera. To avoid the problem, I converted the videos by exporting them individually in another video editing software, then I look at which time of the original video the segments in my project were cut and cut them individually with the cut tool, by replacing the cut time by the one in my montage sequence. I think its the only solution to the problem.

Good luck, Hugo
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  356