AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.10.14 20:53:52
I have created a video slideshow in AVS Video Editor, consisting of images and video set to a soundtrack. Although it plays perfectly in the editor, once produced I see that several of my images are blurred/pixelated, where they appeared perfectly in my VEP file (see attached). I tried several different production profiles, and even tried removing and reinserting the problem image files. No matter the input source or output type, the same images are blurred. Any ideas on what is going on or how to correct this?

Interestingly, some of my blurred images resolve themselves mid-way, especially when text comes on the screen at the same time. It almost seems like some sort of interlacing/deinterlacing problem, although no amount of tweaking of the settings fixes the problem. I have tried to figure out if there is anything different about these particular source images compared to the ones that render fine, and I'm coming up completely empty.

I have spent HOURS assembling this video, and now I can't get a clean production. I'm about to tear my hair out. Any ideas???
Attached files:
25.10.14 14:29:38
Can you also check the guide below and maybe this will just do the trick?

http://www.avs4you.com/Guides/How-to-restore-blurred-video-using-AVS-Video-Editor.aspx
Nat
30.10.14 15:19:49
To: HollyWik

Dear user,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Please save your slideshow to AVI format and use Video for Slideshow profile - see the screenshot attached.

Inform about the result please.

Kind regards
Attached files:
01.08.21 09:18:54
To: Nat

hey, this post is already years old, I just discover it via google because I ran into the same problem, that some images in a slideshow video appeared blurry for no understandable reason.
I tried dozens of settings with no positive outcome. I tried then the avi for slideshow format as suggested in this post and it worked! Thanks.

To save other users the hazzle, would it be possible to also include the "Video for slideshow" to Matroska (.mkv) or to MP4 (.mpv)? Would it be also possible to offer this feature in 4k?
04.08.21 09:05:35
To: shazam

Dear user,

>>To save other users the hazzle, would it be possible to also include the "Video for slideshow" to Matroska (.mkv) or to MP4 (.mpv)? Would it be also possible to offer this feature in 4k?<<

Please be informed, that Video for Slideshow presets are available for MP4 format (in HD, FullHD, 2K QHD and 4K UHD quality) and for AVI format (HD and FullHD) in the latest versions of AVS Video Editor and AVS Video Converter.

As for 4K quality for AVI and Video For Slideshow for MKV format - we will forward your suggestion to our developers for further consideration!

Best regards
AVS4YOU Support team
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  233