AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.08.14 17:11:07
I am not getting the subpicture option so I may select track1 to enable time stamping on video. I loaded MTS film from SD card into the input section and hit Advanced but it does not show. Anyone have a clue why?
15.08.14 11:10:07
To: Discokell

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your request has been answered in our support system.

Please feel free to ask questions, submit requests and suggestions
via our Online Support Service to get prompt assistance and be able to track the support answers online.

Best regards.
16.08.14 17:54:18
To: Discokell

Hi. Is there any chance that you can post the solution here please? So other users would know as well?
20.08.14 12:32:21
To: mikewashtm

Dear User,

In order to visualize date and time stamp please use the latest version of AVS Video Converter 8.5.
Please note that AVS applications can save the original date and time stamp but not for all videos, because some cameras cannot integrate their data into videos. To check whether AVS Video Converter can save data on your video please import the file you want to convert > Advanced >> > Conversion options tab > Subpicture. If there is an option Track 1, please select it and playback the video on the preview. If the data you need appeared on the screen that means after conversion your date and time stamp will be added to the output file.

Should you need any further assistance feel free to contact us.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  377