AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.07.14 12:24:31
Just discovered that the UNLIMITED subscription that I have recommended to countless clients along with the AVS software range isnt! Or rather it is providing you dont buy a new computer to upgrade or, as I had to do, because of thechnical problems. The subscription is, apparently, "Per Computer". As I asked support how many people dont uopgrade either out of choice or necessity?
Nat
09.07.14 07:58:13
To: suncastle

Dear user,

Thank you for leaving the feedback.

If you update your PC, change any PC components, OS, hardrive, etc, you can still use your current licence key to activate the software. However if you change your PC, you need additional licence. As our subscriber you can obtain a discount for it.

You have been assisted in AVS Support System.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
19.07.14 19:43:40
To: Nat

Sorry, just to clarify, so if my PC or laptop crashes, I need to pay again on a discount license price?
Nat
21.07.14 05:35:05
To: mikewashtm

Dear user,

If your PC crashes, and you decide to buy a complete new one, you will need additional licence. As our subscriber you can obtain a discount for it.

If your PC crashes, you change its components and continue using the same computer, you can still use your current licence key.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
19.08.14 11:36:47
I had to install a new mother board and that is apparently considered a new computer, therefore I have to buy a new license. This is incomprehensible, I am still using one PC.

I believe your policy ought to be amended, otherwise you are taking advantage of some of us, who are very happy using your products
19.08.14 12:55:13
To: rodman06

Hello,

Thank you for your request. We regret to know that you are not satisfied with our services.

Your question has been answered in our support system.

We hope this helps, otherwise please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Best regards.
26.08.14 21:09:45
I am having the same problem. My husband puts our computers together and he just upgraded my motherboard. Now when I try to use AVS4YOU it says it needs to be activated but when I put in my license number, I get an error message that it isn't valid. I am totally stuck because I teach at the University and use AVS4You to convert videos for my class powerpoint lectures!

So, I have to purchase it again???
27.08.14 12:43:02
To: McPat

Hello,

Thank you for the request.

Please mind that according to Forum rules all questions related to AVS4YOU software license (purchasing, receiving, recovering) should not be posted on the forum. Please address them directly to http://support.avs4you.com.

Your request has been answered in our Support System.

We are always glad to assist you.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  64