AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
23.11.08 12:16:58
The version of AVS Video Editor I tried had all the capabilities I wanted. It could import from a DVD and I could slice and merge pieces of it. On the strength of this version (I think it was 3.4), I BOUGHT the license.

I could NOT activate the software I was using. I uninstalled it, downloaded the latest version from the site (version 4.1), tried the license key again, and voila I was able to activate it.

Here's the problem... I activated a version of the program that CANNOT splice and merge excerpts!!! Where is the "scissors" button that sold me on AVS Video Editor?? Without this feature, the software is WORTHLESS to me. I played around with creating "chapters" but this does not do what the original splice and merge functions did.

I want to be able to active the VERSION I tried and bought. If it's not possible, then it is an act of fraud ---- bait and switch!!!!
Dam
Administrator
24.11.08 06:25:01
To: SamSmith

Hello,

SamSmith:
I want to be able to active the VERSION I tried and bought. If it's not possible, then it is an act of fraud ---- bait and switch!!!!

Please follow the link below to download the AVS Video Editor 3. That is accessible on the AVS download page and that is easy to find.

As for the latest version of the AVS Video Editor.
:
Where is the "scissors" button that sold me on AVS Video Editor?? Without this feature, the software is WORTHLESS to me.

We changed the "scissors" button to trim buttons, but the functionality is the same. For more information about the trim function, please follow this link to AVS Online Help.

Please next time make some search on the forum or on the avs4you site, and we are sure you will find all the necessary information there.

Best Regards
Roc
27.11.10 17:07:43
In Video Editor, I add 5, under 10min, videos and try to put them in chapters. They show up in the add box as 5 chapters, but when I click on Save Movie, only 3 chapters show up. Clips ate merged so that there are only 3 chapters. How do I get them separated into 5 chapters?
29.11.10 07:24:46
To: Roc

THe program puts only three chapters per page. Other 2 chapter will be on the second chapter page, can you access it in your DVD player?

Regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  408