AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
28.04.14 10:03:22
Hi,

I Bought the AVS license and still using the AVS softwares since July, 2012 and I'm quite happy with them.

I'm drawing your attention on sound issues I had with the Video Editor.

1) It seems that I can't crop the music/sound, nor the "sound" part of a video, nor modify the red "sound" line (fade) without having a much louder end for about, the last miliseconds at the end of every part that were being cut. I've got this problem since 2012, and I'm pretty sure I have always had the latest versions of Video Editor.

2) I added a few videos in AVS Video Editor from OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and one of them (one, precisely) went without any sound ; I tried to reboot my program. Then clear the cache, delete the video and bring it back again. Then doing the same + reboot my computer. Then, I finally used AVS Video Converter to change to .avi format... but nothing worked. All the videos are in format .mp4, and Windows Media Player does read all of them with success.

I have these settings :
Windows 7, 64bits
Intel Core i5-2430M, 2.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M
4Go RAM

Please take your time, I'm not in a hurry (doing these as a hobby purpose, only), and I apologize in advance for my english (improving slowly). Thank you for your concern!
Nat
29.04.14 10:19:40
To: NormanG

Dear user,

In answer to your questions:

1) We are sending you the experimental .exe file. Please download it following this link, unzip it, and replace the old AVSVideo Editor.exe with it in the following folder C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor.
Then open your project anew and try to listen if you get any problems.
Please let us know if the issue resolves or at least gets better. This information will be very helpful.

2) if the video can be played without any problem on your PC players, there may be a problem in our software, to analyse and resolve the problem we need your source file - the one you are trying to convert - please send it to our FTP sever, I will send the information on how to do it via AVS Support System.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards
03.05.14 18:37:58
Hi Norman, any update on the source file yet?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  330