AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
24.09.13 20:56:58
Hi there, I have been working with AVS Video Editor however the programme has become non responsive, shut itself down and now my project won't load. It also states, 'Can't load project. It can be missing or corrupted'.

I have been slowly been working on this for little under 3 months and need it finished by the end of the week!! :(

Does someone know how I can rectify this, and/or open the file again?
24.09.13 20:47:36
Hi there, I have had the same thing happen. The programme became non responsive, shut itself down and now my project won't load. It also states, 'Can't load project. It can be missing or corrupted'. I have been slowly been working on this for little under 3 months and need it finished by the end of the week!!

Please can someone help me?
Nat
25.09.13 11:35:36
To: rclark91@hotmail.co.uk

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download the latest versions of AVS Video Editor following the link below and try to use it:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Inform about the result please.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  428