AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.07.13 22:50:33
Hi,
that's something I think about:

- in video production: create audio file only, by choosing the audio track (from main video track or secondary audio tracks) to produce;
- crop a video clip in the main video track, with or without keeping the original aspect ratio, or the secondary video tracks, without keeping the original aspect ratio;
- splitting a video project in more than one project with just one click;
- apply properties on more than one clip in a track (video, audio or text), thru a multiple clip selection;
- scrolling text for titles: put scrolling pictures with text; in horizontal scrolling, reduce horizontal scrolling size ("windowed" mode) in order to put a fixed picture to the left or the right;
- creating a 5.1 audio track in video production, one or two channel for each audio track
- new video effects like sun effect, rain effects, dream-like clouds around the video...
Nat
23.07.13 07:24:31
To: dg67f

Dear user,

Thank you for all the suggestions, I will surely pass them over to our developers.

dg67f:
create audio file only, by choosing the audio track (from main video track or secondary audio tracks) to produce

It is possible in AVS Audio Editor:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Audio-Editor/

dg67f:
crop a video clip in the main video track, with or without keeping the original aspect ratio

You can select the aspect ratio for your video project in AVS Video Editor: press Edit on the top toolbar - Aspect ratio.
You can use Zoom effect to crop your video.

dg67f:
5.1 audio track in video production

At the moment it is possible to maintain all channels for audio when creating WMV, MP4, FLV and MOV file format video files.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
23.07.13 19:05:26
To: Nat

the audio editor CANNOT work on the projects, just on AVI files already produced. So if I have a project with four audio tracks I should produce the video four times with all tracks muted, one at a time. Producing audio without video encoding could be faster.

The 5.1 audo track doesn't work on my projects... se the other thread I opened on the forum.

Ok for Zoom tecnique for converting 4:3 to 16:9 ... :-)

Thanks
Nat
24.07.13 04:22:42
To: davide.guida@formamedia.it

Ok, thank you for the comments.
All the suggetions are in our developers's team.

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
17.10.14 17:38:04
:
- creating a 5.1 audio track in video production, one or two channel for each audio track

+1 on that. Thank you.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  214