AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
05.11.08 02:03:25
Hi there,

I have recently purchased your software and have been using the AVS Video converter or the avs video to go program.

For most of the time when converting the moive files are no problem. But I have encountered a number of movie files which are unable to convert. It show that file format error on the AVS video converter or format not supported (0x00001032) when trying on the AVS video to GO.

The VBR files are playeable on my computer. I have tried to reinstall the program but the problem remains.

I have encoutered another issue when trying to convert DVD to mp4 files. After converting, the sound becomes distorted. Is there some setting that I need to be aware of to prevent this?
Dam
Administrator
13.11.08 03:09:34
To: aaron yeo

Hello Aaron,

We solved the problem.

Please download the attached AVSRMFile3.dll and place it following:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVSMedia\ActiveX

After you pasted the dll into the appropriate folder, you will be asked whether you want to overwrite/replace it. Say YES.

You can also download the newest version of the AVS Video Converter 6.2 following this link.

Please inform us about the result.

aaron yeo:
I have encountered another issue when trying to convert DVD to mp4 files. After converting, the sound becomes distorted.

We could not reproduce this error, so please precise the preset you chose for the conversion.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Attached files:
22.11.08 02:52:54
Hi There,

I had managed to sucessfully convert the movie file after I paste the dll into the appropriate folder. Thanks!

But since then,I have encountered other files which are unable to convert as the file format error appears again when trying to upload into AVS video converter. The files are playeable on my computer.

I have uploaded 2 such files for you under file name 1.) file error 1 from aaron yeo 2.) file error 2 from aaron yeo. Please verify the issue.

Regards,
Aaron Yeo
Dam
Administrator
25.11.08 04:29:39
To: aaron yeo

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for the files. I tryed them out and that did not give any error.
So, please make sure that you use the latest version (Version: 6.2.3.314, Release Date: 07/11/2008) of the software.

If not, please install the latest version of the AVS Video Converter and try to convert your files once again.
Inform me about the result.

Best Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  24