AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
lzr
31.10.08 11:41:13
MultiTrim: I think it can be better if after Delete the selected movie segments they should disapear from the TimeLine and StoryBoard. After that, Merging will compact the rest of the movie. What is going now is real mess arround - every trimmed movie inherits 2 or more parts on the timeline (storyboard), some of theme are black on the timeline (storyboard). It takes long time before the movie parts are refreshed and I dont know what is running in the View window.
And finaly, on Merging I get back to the original size of the timeline. 45 minutes of work and I am back to the original I have on the disk....
Dam
Administrator
01.11.08 04:59:11
To: lzr

Hello,

You can try to use trim function not in the Timeline and Storyboard areas, but in the video/effects zone. See the attachment one. After trimming, you will receive some different, separate files, to work with on Timeline or Storyboard. See the attachment two.

Please note, that after you deleted some fragments as shown on the attachment three, there is no need to merge the rest fragments, as they will be merged automatically.

Best Regards
Attached files:
lzr
03.11.08 09:21:06
To: Dam

Thanks Dam.
I'll try this way. I know there is no need to Merge after Delete, but I think the Programmer added the Merge option to release the deleted fragments from the Timeline.
Thanks again
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  208