AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
24.04.13 07:08:13
I just started running a youtube channel that's starting to get a decent following, and I've decided that I need to start doing some video editing. Right now, all I want to do is add an intro to my videos, fade ins/outs, and cut some filler parts. I thought this would be fairly simple, and doing those particular steps actually is...but the problem is that AVS Video Editor is destroying the quality of the video when I produce the video. I don't even mean a slight decrease in quality. I'm putting in good quality videos...and getting bad quality output. How in the world do I fix this? Isn't there just a way to have it produce the videos at the same quality that they were before being imported into AVS Video Editor? I don't even want to change the quality at all. I just want to cut parts and add clips.
25.04.13 20:17:09
Please help me :/
Nat
26.04.13 08:08:12
To: Maestro

Dear user,

To avoid the quality loss please choose the input file parameters like bitrate, frame rate and frame size to be the same on the output, to do it press the Advanced button after selecting the format you need to save the video to.
To check the input file parameters - right click on it while im the media library or timeline - choose Properties.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
05.08.13 02:23:09
To: Nat

Hello, I have recently just purchased both AVS video editor and Mirillis Action! to edit and record video content. Action uses FICV Codec and recorded my video at a "100140.075" bit rate, 1920 x 1080p resolution with clear and smooth footage. After the video had been produced the quality was as shown. I made sure it was at 1080p resolution and have even tried to change the bit rate in advanced options to "100140.075" and the below attachment shows no change to the quality. The properties from my windows confirm that it is also a (.avi) file to which I matched into the editor.

After typing this before I was going to send I thought I would double check, and the second attached file shows windows recognising it as a total "3981312" bit rate. The advanced options wont at max let me go about 50000 bit rate and even uncompressed video codec doesn't improve the quality of the output image. AVS doesn't even have a 60FPS option too.
Nat
06.08.13 07:49:28
To: FlarmBlarg

Dear user,

Your question has been answered in AVS Support System.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
30.10.13 17:24:31
Are there any guides posted that detail the step-by-step way of doing it?

I've been fighting with AVS4YOU long enough. There are so many programs, it's confusing which ones, or one to use.
Just yesterday I read in one thread that the K-Lite codec pack should be installed. I've never seen this in the several years I have been TRYING to use the suite.

I have a Canon Hi-Def camcorder that writes AVCHD .m2ts files. I import the 1.9gig files into the editor, split the scenes for Act 1, produce the DVD files, then burn it to disk. I'll then do the same for Act 2, etc. I can produce an MPG2 file that will play beautifully, but the DVD writes come out bad. I'll play a DVD, but at some point in the movie it will skip, hang-up, choke, and barf all over itself.

So many times I get hang-ups in the resulting disc, I have to throw it away, and start all over. I'm using high quality Taiyo Yuden DVD-R discs. The computer is a very capable As-rock MB with an AMD A10 Quad core CPU. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Where is a simple to understand guide, detailing the steps needed, to produce a playable DVD?
If this can be answered successfully, perhaps a sticky could be made here on the forum.
30.10.13 21:37:45
I've seen the guides on the support page, but nothing says what different functions are used for, or why.
Such as:
Does Stabilization do anything if you don't make an adjustment to it, like leaving it on 0?
What does it do if you adjust it towards low?
What does it do if you adjust it towards high?
I have found none of this info here.
Nat
31.10.13 11:40:35
To: MykRian

Dear user,

Sorry for keep you waiting.

As far as I understanding you edited your video, created it and burned to a DVD disk successfully, but not satisfied with the output video quality, am I right?

To get the created video of better quality please try to select the input file parameters like video bitrate, frame rate and frame size to be the same for the output, to do it press the Advanced button after selecting the format.
To check the input file parameter right click on the file while in AVS Video Editor - choose Properties.

However it is not possible to change the output file parameters if you create DVD and Blueray video, you can try to select DVD profile with properties that are most likable to those of the input file.

Kind regards
25.04.14 12:14:26
Hi AVS,
I use AVS Video Editor to produce montages and funny moments videos on Battlefield 4 for my YouTube channel. However, whenever I split the scenes of my gameplays and then produce the video, the playback is choppy on some of the split scenes. One of the scenes would be smooth and fine, but the next would be absolutely horrible and laggy/choppy, then when it comes to another scene that had been split it would be smooth again.

Would it be something you could solve by giving me a guide/information?
Anything would be hugely appreciated!
Kindest Regards,
Callum.
Nat
29.04.14 08:39:19
To: CallumPlus

Dear Callum,

To get the created video of better quality please try to select the input file parameters like video bitrate, frame rate and frame size to be the same for the output, to do it press the Advanced button after selecting the format.
To check the input file parameter right click on the file while in AVS Video Editor - choose Properties.

If your files have different settings, please choose highest files bitrate for the output.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards .
28.04.14 17:20:12
Hi - I'm using the AVS Video Editor to create a series of videos on using a particular Linux distro (Puppy Linux). Why Puppy out of the 600+ distros available?
*Utra fast (fastest OS I've ever seen) and small. The entire OS PLUS a ton of productivity/entertainment software is under 150 MB on a CD.
*Highly compatible - works on 90% of the hardware I've tried it on. No one size fits all, but Puppy fits most.
*Ideal replacement for Windows 98 - especially for low-horsepower computers.
*Great peer user support in the Puppy forums.

So that's why I'm doing it. I've got one of my three videos ready to add a voiceover to, and produce. The problem is, when I click on 'Produce' the video created is much more burred than the input media.

I researched this in December 2013, and found the following: "The default setting of the AVS Vid Editor saves .avi files with compression of some sort. The compression is what was causing the blurring. When I selected UNcompressed .avi for the save option, all the blurring went away!" That was from a message I sent to AVS tech support.

Problem is, I was $#@! stupid, and didn't write down how I was able to do that - and now I can't find a way to re-create the un-compressed AVI file save. Can anyone help me get super crisp output from AVS Video Editor? The file size I create doesn't matter too much, as these videos are only about five minutes long.
What matters is that the videos I create are are sharp and clear as possible - because they're instructional. Thanks in advance for your help!
Nat
29.04.14 10:32:34
To: jhecht

Dear user,

The uncompressed codec is availeble in AVI format settings, so if you decide to create uncompressed video please choose AVI format for the output and select the uncompressed codec in the drop down list of codecs in Advanced settings of AVI format.

Kind regards
19.11.16 15:51:09
To: Maestro

To preserve original quality, save it as MP4 4k UHD file, then load it into Windows Movie Maker and save it in HD to bring it back down to 1080p - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDdqRCwDqY
Nat
23.11.16 09:29:05
To: thuribles

Thank you for the helpful video guide!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  198