AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
29.03.13 13:14:29
Hello. I am reposting this request in hopes of getting some assistance with a serious problem am having with the new release of Video Editor. I have used Video Editor for 2 years with great results UNTIL the new release was installed a couple weeks ago. It will not play back any format of video on the 1X speed. It plays fine on slower or faster speeds, but 1X just sits and does nothing. Obviously this is a show-stopper for all of the projects I have going on.

At the request of Nat, I uninstalled everything and cleaned the computer with the clean-up utility provided. I reinstalled and reactivated Video Editor and I am still getting the same bad results.

Can someone please help with this issue? I am running Windows XP SP3. If I can't get this fixed or find a way to reinstall the OLD version of Video Editor I will have to purchase and use other software. I hope I don't have to do that.

Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
Nat
01.04.13 10:54:29
To: MingoMan

Dear Mike,

Please specify if you have the same problems with all files or only one.

Try to reinstall the drivers of your video card and try to playback the video on the preview screen of AVS Video Editor.

Inform about the result please.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
02.04.13 12:21:51
To: Nat
- This problem began on the day I installed the newest release of Video Editor. It occurs with all kinds of video files, and these same video files work fine on all other software on my computer. And the videos will play with AVS Video Editor on any speed EXCEPT the 1X speed.

Is there a way you could send me a link to the OLDER version of Video Editor? It was working perfectly.
02.04.13 12:50:56
To: Nat
- I reinstalled the drivers and the problem still exists. No video will play on the 1X speed. Slower or faster speeds work fine, but 1X will not play any video clip. The problem even exists with the sample project video that comes with the software. Please advise. Thanks.
Nat
09.04.13 10:27:16
To: MingoMan

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

You have been answered on my post here.

Kind regards
13.04.13 19:36:12
I am experiencing the same issue and not solved with install of 6.1 as suggested
Nat
15.04.13 05:04:45
To: john@jmnet.co.uk

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

Please try to follow the instructions given on my post here.

If the problem remains please provide all the information required on this post.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  129