AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.02.13 03:04:59
Hello,

When I open AVS Video Editor (AVE) and go to "Open project" and then take the file "B" (.vep-file) and then say "Open", then I get following message with following 3 possibilities:

"Can't find file "ScreenCapture_982.flv"
- "Ignore"
- "Ignore all"
- "Browse"

When I take "Ignore", then the file comes, but as a video where all its content are a black screen (and that is not the content of the video).

When I take "Ignore all", then the file comes, but as a video where all its content are a black screen (and that is not the content of the video).

When I take "Browse", then I can not browse for the file (maybe because it is a .vep-file).

More about this: I had the file "B" on a external hard drive and there was no problems, when I should have the file "B" into AVE. But then I restore my pc for factory settings and bought a new version of AVE, and after that I could not get the file "B" into AVE. I also have tried with some other files, but it is the same: Those files I can not get into AVE. ...I had not imagined that it will be a problem to restore computer and buy a new version of AVE. I thought that 'a AVE-file is a AVE-file' and that such a file therefore is able to working together with different versions of AVE.

Help: Can someone helps me so I am able to gets the specific file into AVS Video Editor in a correct way? Or has someone advice related to this? (Or maybe someone knows how I can change the specific file from a .vep-file to a file I can take into the AVS Video Editor?)

Best wishes
Nat
12.02.13 09:42:04
To: dkjs

Dear User,

As AVS Video Editor uses only links to the files located on your PC, not the files themselves, we recommend you to save the source files, used in project, to some save place on your hard drive first, them import them to AVS Video Editor media library. The source files should not be replaced, moved or deleted before you create a video file out of your project.

As you have replaced the source file you need to use the Browse button to show the program where the files used in the project are located.

Concerning the video file that was created using screen capture option and was only saved in the media library: screen captured video is saved in the temporary folder on your PC: C:\Users\[User Account]\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\Temp.
If you have not saved the video captured from the screen, I am sorry to inform you that it can not be recovered.

Please let m know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards
14.03.18 00:02:52
Hi, I have accidently saved a file i was working on and now i want to go back to the project before saving .... is there any way please ?
14.03.18 01:34:19
To: Nat

Hi, I have accidently saved a file i was working on and now i want to go back to the project before saving .... is there any way please ?
Nat
14.03.18 08:40:04
To: talha

Dear user,

Please try to use the Undo option - see the screenshot attached.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Attached files:
245.09 KB
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  450