AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.12.12 02:50:30
Hi, I have just installed AVS Video Editor 6.3 onto my 64bit Windows 8 pc. All installed fine, but when I try to use the audio envelopes it doesn't do anything. I set the points and reduce the volume via the envelope, but nothing happens.

To test it, I opened the sample project that you send with the application. It has two fade points for the audio. The first doesn't need to be there as the track fades out by itself. The second fade (on the second track) doesn't fade out.

Is there another setting I need to set to tell the application to allow the audio to be adjusted?
Nat
13.12.12 07:34:59
To: uberkiwi

Dear User,

Please try to reinstall your audio card drivers and use AVS Video Editor once again.

If this does not resolve the issue please try to use AVS Audio Editor and inform if Fade In/Out functionality is not reduced.

Please also specify if the audio line is not Disabled in AVS Video Editor and if there are any other problems with audio playback rather than those with the fade in/out effect.

Attach the screenshot of AVS Video Editor window so the audio line could be displayed on it.

We greatly apprecite your help in this matter.

Kind regards
22.12.12 00:55:21
To: Nat

Thanks, I'll do what you've mentioned below and respond again to my post soon
20.04.13 21:12:35
To: uberkiwi

I have got this exact same problem on a XP Pro machine. Audio doesn't fade-in or out and if it does, it does it wrong.
I tell an envelope to fade-in and fade-out (right mouse -> fade in/out) but OR it does do nothing OR it fades in from 0 to 100 at the end point (or vice versa).
Very awkward and unworkable.

I'm not gonna install audio editor, cause I want it to work in the video editor. No workarounds. It just should work.
Attached files:
100.14 KB
Nat
22.04.13 07:21:50
To: baspostma

Hello,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Video Editor from our website and inform about the result:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Thank you for cooperation.

Best regards.
23.04.13 09:04:28

That indeed solved the problem! Thank you very much!! *OK*
Nat
26.04.13 07:22:26
To: baspostma

Dear user,

I am glad the problem is resolved.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
26.08.13 20:38:25
Nat,
I have the same problem as uberkiwi.
My system is Windows 8, ASUS with Realtek High Definition Audio with driver uptodate.
This is a new computer, I just installed AVS4YOU v6.4 yesterday.
Changes to the red audio line in the line for main video have no effect on audio output.
I tried putting the audio onto the line for audio mix, muting the audio in the line for main video, and there is absolutely no sound output!
I did uninstall my audio driver and reinstalled it. Still no audio.
What is the problem?
(I wish I could reinstall the older version I was using...)
27.08.13 18:20:26

Nat,
I have the same problem as uberkiwi.
My system is Windows 8, ASUS with Realtek High Definition Audio with driver uptodate.
This is a new computer, I just installed AVS4YOU v6.4 yesterday.
Changes to the red audio line in the line for main video have no effect on audio output.
I tried putting the audio onto the line for audio mix, muting the audio in the line for main video, and there is absolutely no sound output!
I did uninstall my audio driver and reinstalled it. Still no audio.
What is the problem?
(I wish I could reinstall the older version I was using...)
Nat
29.08.13 08:08:03
To: Nice

Dear user,

Thank you for the detailed description of the problem.

We understand that you have just installed AVS Video Editor, but that may have not been installed right, that is why I recommend you to completely uninstall AVS4YOU software following preciselyt the recomendations given on this post, then install it anew.

Please inform about the result.

Kind regards
31.01.16 17:00:26
I've tried everything but nothing has worked for me so far
Nat
01.02.16 12:00:48
To: MLGARSKA

Dear user,

Please try to provide some additional information about the issue: describe your actions step by step, specify the moment the problem occurs, specify the program you use and its version.

Kind regards
02.02.16 14:48:22

So I downloaded the AVS Video Editor version 7.1.4.264 a few days ago. I installed the software, started it, imported some footage and started editing. Soon I noticed that the audio envelopes weren't working at all. I've uninstalled the program a few times but It didn't help to solve my problem.
Nat
03.02.16 11:12:34
To: MLGARSKA

Dear user,

Have you tried to reinstall AVS4YOU software?

Please try to reinstall your audio card drivers and use AVS Video Editor once again.

If this does not resolve the issue please try to use AVS Audio Editor and inform if Fade In/Out functionality is not reduced.

Please also specify if the audio line is not Disabled in AVS Video Editor and if there are any other problems with audio playback rather than those with the fade in/out effect.

Attach the screenshot of AVS Video Editor window so the audio line could be displayed on it.

We greatly apprecite your help in this matter.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  29