AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
16.09.12 04:03:37
I read several posts complaining about AVS support. For the life of me I can't understand why?

I have received a reply each time in less than 24 hrs from my original post. Every time with information in an attempt to fix the problem or a request for more information to assist in getting the proper answer. The exception is on the weekend and I can't blame them for that.

What do you want? These are great programs with plenty of features and power at a fraction of the cost that commercial programs cost. I ought to know, I spent thousands over the years on the others.

Trust me, even though I spent that money I never received fixes or help that I wanted as fast as I needed.

So take my advice, if you don't think you're getting your money's worth here then go seek out the expensive software, buy it, install it, crash it and wait for a response from them as well with the only difference is your cost per minute of wait time is a LOT more!

Donald
Administrator
17.09.12 11:12:27
To: dea49

Dear Donald,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on our Support Team work and AVS applications. All requests from our customers are very important for us and we try to respond as soon as possible.
15.06.13 00:27:08
They always say, excellent customer and technical service is like free advertisement. Users will just keep on referring until it goes viral. Just saying.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  35